Music Month – 2019
This year, New Zealand Music Month was looking for one image that is a visual representation of what local music means to me. I also had to supply a brief explanation of my inspiration for the imagery.
There were a a few following entry requirements and guidelines:
– The design dimensions will be no bigger than 30cm wide & 42cm long
– The design will be printed on the BACK of a t-shirt, which you can choose to be either a black or white tee
– The design needs to be a one colour print only, but you can use the t-shirt colour as negative space
– The design must be submitted in a digital format (A.I, PSD, PDF or EPS files vectored)
– All designs must be original artwork.
Design Process ~
Final Design ~